Sunday, May 8, 2011

Procrastination

I have procrastinated for this blog post cause I knew it was going to be a long one...

There isn't enough space to write all of the amazing stuff that has been happening recently... :D

Well, where did we leave off? I think it was during the vacation... So, after we got to Noirmoutier, we had a few days to hang around, go to the beach, sleep, sleep some more, eat, and pretty much do whatever well pleased us. It was great! Here is a picture of the beach when the tide is out...



And here is what all the houses in Noirmout look like!



Don't mind Eric... :)

Anyhow, then we traveled back home on the 23rd or 24th... I forget. And I took that day to prepare for my trip to Paris with another AFSer from New York that would start Wednesday.

Tuesday, Lithia arrived. We picked her up from a train station in Paris and came back home. Tuesday afternoon was just for relaxing...

More later! It is tedious to upload photos... so I will do multiple posts!

<3
Carly

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! Sounds like you had a great time on vacation.

    -Gabby

    ReplyDelete