Monday, April 11, 2011

Yay for irregular blog posts!!

So I know this is another example of my oddly spaced blog posts, but I have some good news!

My average for this trimester:
13.93!!!!!!

This is really good for me :)

The class average is 11.55.

So yes, I feel accomplished.

My best clss was English, at 19.65/20, and my worst class came in at 9.60/20, history. :P

The grade I am the most proud of is in Sciences Physiques, though, cause I love that class and work hard in it! I got a 15.60/20. Hooray!

Yay for grades!

Yay for working hard!

Hip hip hoorayyyyyy.

See you in three months ;)

-Carly

3 comments:

  1. Nice!!!

    Gosh, your French must be PARFAIT by now. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    But I still have a ways to go. I can definitely hold conversation and am very confident, but in terms of vocab you can always learn more and more!

    ReplyDelete