Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So. Where did all of that time go?

I think it has been another week or so... Life goes by so quickly, now!! All that has really happened this week is that I got sick and watched a bazillion movies Saturday, Sunday, and Monday; and now I am back at school still slightly sick, but happy to see my friends. :) I actually really don't have anything of interest to mention right now... well, yesterday and today it was like 13 degrees Celsius. AMAZING! I hope this is a sign of forthcoming spring. Awww the nostalgia. I can't believe it is already March! :O Craziness!!!! Guess what tomorrow is? The day that marks 4 months left in my exchange. Holy crappolas. I guess time flys when... okay, let's skip the cliché.
One thing I have been thinking about one thing lately. Nostalgia, in fact. Doesn't it seem that sometimes nostalgia is better than the moment itself? I am trying to figure out how I will perceive France and my experiences here when I go back. It is interesting.

Bye for now!
-Carly

P.S. I love bus rides.

2 comments:

  1. It's because I love bus rides here. Twenty minutes in which you aren't expected to do anything productive and you can just think... About anything oyu want. My thought process varies during these twenty-minute meditating intervals, but it generally goes off onto some philosophical rant, tis wonderful... :)

    ReplyDelete