Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CWISSMISS!!!

So, I haven't posted in a while, but really, I don't have much to say besides that we are on break (!!) and that Christmas was three days ago.

So, Christmas. What was it like in another country?

Well, not much different, and still very fun. :) Because my host family's family lives close enough to get together often, we celebrated TWO Christmases! It was a good experience. The first was the 24th at night, with Claude's side of the family, and the second was with the other side, on the 26th. So the 25th was actually just a day of relaxation from the constant entertaining and all that. :D Kind of funny in retrospect... I got a couple presents that I love!! One of them being a large map of the world. It is on my wall right now, and makes me so happy!

Aside from the festivities, not much has been going on lately... The language is coming along very well, although I am still going very slowly in the French Literature part of things. :P

Rethinking things... I may move up to Premiere as I was planning to earlier in the year. We shall see, we shall see.

Oh, and I want to mention that I have started back up again with this website called the 365 project. It is a year of photos, one per day. I will try my hardest to keep it updated, but that didn't go so well last time. XD Nonetheless, I shall make an effort to keep it going.

www.365project.org/cbh

I think... Hmmm let me check on that. :) Yep, it is that url.

So, happy holidays, all!

Joyeuses FĂȘtes!

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos! My favorite is the downspout, closely followed by the little perfume bottles. Those are beautiful...
    It seems as though your host family knows you well - their presents are so perfect and thoughtful. Glad you got to spend some time with your favorite cousins! ;-)
    Lots of love from Portland.
    XOXOXOXOX, Mom, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Portland!! :) Love you too, mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly
    happy new year! sounds like you had a blast over the holidays. When do you go back to school? Joby still has another 10 days before they start. A month off!!! Your time there seems to by flying by. I hope you take a million photos to remember by.

    Much love
    aunt Mimi

    ReplyDelete