Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally.... Hehe

Well, first of all I would like to say that I am sorry for completely forgetting about blogging for the past month or so. But that aside, I would also like to say that I got a message from AFS a couple of weeks ago stating that my application was in France for review. I didn't really think it deserved a blog post, because I thought my application already was in France, but hey, now I know for sure. So there you go...

I am less spastic lately, and I have gotten used to all of the waiting. I am currently trying to focus on the present, because next year will come eventually, but I will never get to have this year back. That being said, I still haven't lost any ounce of interest in AFS or France. I am ecstatic!

Talk to you soon!

-Carly.

P.S. I think I should have more structured blog posts....

P.P.S. ChipIn still open!

No comments:

Post a Comment