Monday, January 25, 2010

Drum Roll Please!

Well, right now I think you will have to bear with my possibly bad grammar and stuff of the sort. I am sorry if this blog entry is overly peppy and insane, but I just got a very happy email from AFS... I sent my local chapter volunteer supervisor person, named Victoria, a message yesterday. Today I got a reply!

*Drum roll*

I got in to AFS!!!

*Wha-pow cymbals*

I can't even start to explain my excitement right now. I *kinda* expected it, but it is such a relief and a joy to see it written down. I am ecstatic. I'll keep this entry short, so to see you off I'd just like to say thanks to everybody for their support and kindness throughout the past few months. And the patience. And the generosity!

Sincerely,

Carly Houk

P.S. If you are willing, any donations would be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment