Friday, January 22, 2010

Anxious!!!

*Beware.... whiny post*

It's been some time since my last post about AFS happenings, so I think it's time for me to say at least a little. Right now, I am waiting for my application to be accepted and sent off to France. I am almost positive that I will be getting into the program, but I would like to see it for real. It's been a little more than 2 months since I sent it in, and I got one email from AFS since then... It came about a month after I sent it in saying "Thank you for submitting your full application, we are sending it to more AFS - USA people for further reviewing." I hope that's a good sign... But the waiting is killing me. On the bright side, I can't believe that another month has gone by so fast! I'll keep you posted if anything else interesting happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment